QUOTES THAT SPEAK TO ME
Things I've heard or read that really hit me hard // Pun not intended
- •"You can't cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone."—Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother)
- •"Be proud of yourself for how hard you're trying."
- •"You deserve the love you keep trying to give everyone else."
- •"If your absence doesn't affect them, your presence never mattered."
- •"The best thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."
- •"Happiness is the only thing we can give without having."—One of the saddest things anyone has told me
- •"It's really simple: if they love you, you'll know. If they don't, you'll constantly wonder if they do."
- •"Don't ever think that everyone who leaves wants to."
- •"If it's not meant to be it won't happen."
- •"Everything is temporary."
- •"My current situation is not my final destination."
- •"Not everyone has the same heart as you."
- •"No one takes someone from you if they don't want to leave."—Taylor Swift, talking about Better Than Revenge
- •"They told me to pour my heart into everything I do. So that's what I did. I poured and poured and poured. Now they ask me why I'm so empty."
- •"Love yourself from the inside out, not the outside in."