THINGS I KEEP REMINDING MYSELF (AND MY FRIENDS)
Kind of a part 2 from my very first list. Alternate title: advice I give my friends and myself (?).
- •The only opinions about yourself that matter are your own.
- •You CAN make anyone love you, but you don't NEED to make anyone love you.
- •Stop being afraid about what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
- •Your friends love you for you.
- •If they love you, you'll know it. If they don't, you'll constantly wonder if they do.
- •Compliments don't include the word "actually".
- •Other people are not the answer. Learn to love yourself instead of waiting for someone else to.