THINGS MY PROFESSORS HAVE SAID
I have to do something to keep myself awake during class ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •"Tell your friends to come to class. Tell them I miss them."This is the lecture after we had a midterm last week and not many showed up.
- •"This chalk is awesome by the way."He did say he went into teaching to use chalk.
- •"This (thermos) is one of the best things I have purchased."He loves his coffee.
- •"We have to clean Harry's soul."He likes using Harry Potter as a metaphor for polluted statistics.
- •"I hate these guys: Fashion Island guys with a stroller."He goes on to explain a dog stroller, and how they buy $7 treats when they could go to Which Wich and get a sandwich there. He was talking about variance in statistics.
- •"I'm tired. I need a beer."This was after he accidentally gave us the answer to one of the quiz questions.
- •"It looks like four of you already had a beer."When he sees that four students picked the wrong answer even though he just gave us the answer.
- •"Okay, no child left behind."I don't know if he means this to make fun of the program but he always says this before asking a very similar, follow up quiz question.
- •"Is that how you spell 'disappeared?' I dunno. I didn't have the spelling bee contest in Mexico."
- •"Sorry if I look uncomfortable. I'm mad at myself because I'm cold."He's from the east coast, and says 65°F is considered a nice day back home and not cold.