Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •“You sly dog”
- •“Baby Beluga”
- •King Tut
- •King Kong
- •Mary, Queen of Scots
- •Monstera deliciosa, aka Swiss Cheese PlantTropical leaves and rapid growth make this plant a work-friendly version of Audrey II from “Little Shop of Horrors”. (Bonus: its name means “delicious monster” in Latin.)
- •Pothos, aka Devil’s IvyThis impossible-to-kill plant makes it a good role model for any office worker.
- •Alocasia amazonica, aka Elephant’s EarThis indisputably evil-looking houseplant resembles a freshwater crocodile. Cool!
Here are some books that Warby Parker will be writing and publishing. Get excited!
- •Laserdiscs: The Golden Year
- •Yoga, Yogurt, Yurts: An Ancient Synergy
- •Baking with Sawdust