Facts About Mass Shootings in the u.s.
- •We define mass shootings here as incidents in which four or more people, including the gunman, are killed or injured by gunfire.
- •We are 334 days into 2015, and we have had 351 mass shootings so far.
- •There were at least 12 mass shootings in the U.S. last week so far, counting the Colorado Springs shooting.
- •Last week's Planned Parenthood shooting would also be the second mass shooting in Colorado Springs this month.
- •The number of mass shootings so far this year has already surpassed the total number of mass shootings in 2014.
- •Read more here: http://wapo.st/1YE3BB4