Find the Perfect Cookie Recipe Using Our Holiday Cookie Generator
You can filter hundreds of cookie recipes by which ingredients you have, or just explore the ones listed. Here are a few we're super excited about. Explore the full generator here: http://wapo.st/1YaHBAZ
- •Honeyed Sriracha CookiesThis subtly spicy cookie is right on trend with the Sriracha craze, but it’s also fun and festive with the hot red swirls and the crunchy green pumpkin seeds.
- •Dorie Greenspan's No-Bake Holiday Cookie CubesThere’s so much texture and flavor in each cube that one layer can’t contain it all: This is a double-decker affair.
- •Chocolate Cinnamon Chipotle CookiesThese big cookies offer sweetness with smoke and spice. They look quite festive when decorated for Day of the Dead celebrations; with a little imagination, you can make them work for just about any holiday.
- •Thyme-Sea Salt CookiesSea salt lends interest to this buttery cookie, a combination of savory and sweet. Feel free to substitute rosemary, savory, lavender or sage for the thyme.
- •Edible LettersA bag of these tiles would make a great gift for Scrabble fans.
- •MiceThis could be a kitchen project for parent and child together: One forms the mouse bodies, the other adds ears, eyes and tail. Recipe: https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/mice/13080/
- •Salty Chocolate Nutella ThumbprintsThese salty, sweet cookies are a go-to party recipe for Jenna Huntsberger and Stephanie Willis of Whisked! Guests find the Nutella centers irresistible. Recipe: https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/salty-chocolate-nutella-thumbprints/12462/
- •Sweet Banana Peanut Butter CookiesThese sandwich cookies are definitely a mouthful, with a classic flavor combination appealing to kids as well as grownups. Recipe: https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/sweet-banana-peanut-butter-cookies/10403/