The Craziest Things Trump Said During Last Night's 95-minute Rant
Trump's speech last night in Fort Dodge, Iowa, sounded at times sounded like the monologue of a man grappling with why he is running for president — and if it's really worth it or not. Even for a candidate full of surprises, the speech was surprising. Read more here: http://bit.ly/1MGmuPU
- •"How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of the country to believe this crap?"
- •"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
- •He promised to "bomb the s---" out of oil fields benefiting terrorists."I would bomb the s--- out of them. I would just bomb those suckers. And that's right: I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries. I would blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left."
- •He called Carly Fiorina "Carly whatever-the-hell-her-name-is."
- •"You wonder why we're a debtor nation. You wonder why our country is going to hell."
- •Journalists, he said, are "scum" and "garbage."
- •He said Carson has a "pathological disease" with no cure, comparing it to the incurable mental conditions of child molesters."A child molester, there's no cure for that. If you're a child molester, there's no cure. They can't stop you. Pathological? There's no cure."
- •"He goes into the bathroom for a couple of hours and he comes out and now he's religious," Trump said about Carson."And the people of Iowa believe him. Give me a break. Give me a break. It doesn't happen that way. It doesn't happen that way… Don't be fools, okay?"