10 Things Only People Who Dislike Dogs Will Understand
I have a confession: I don't like dogs.
- •When people assume you like dogs.
- •Your go-to line when you don't want to deal with a dog is I'm allergic.
- •You tell people you're allergic to dogs rather than telling the truth because you'll get the "Are you even human?" reaction. Everyone will think you committed a crime worse than murder. They will even begin to question your patriotism.I'm actually allergic though.
- •Dogs make you very uncomfortable. They actually down right scare you. You don't know what they're thinking or why they're barking. You don't care how much the owner says how sweet the dog is. The dog could be planning the biggest world domination plan ever.
- •When a dog owner doesn't let the dog jump all over you when you enter the house.
- •When your friend wants to show you pictures of her dog, and you have to pretend to like it.
- •Your mind is blown every single time when people stop EVERYTHING that they're doing just so they can pet the dog walking by.
- •You don't understand why owners let their dog sit by (or even under) the table during meals.
- •You have thought about trying to get over your dislike of dogs because being a dog sitter makes decent money.
- •When people ask if you can hold their dog for a second.