Celebrities I admire (in no particular order)
People whom I like to watch what they do or read what they write or listen to what they say
- •Neil Degrasse Tyson A smart engaging man that makes complex issues more understandable.
- •Anthony Bourdain I really like this guy. He is the world traveler I wished to be. He is upfront and opinionated. He likes outlaws and genuine people. He just tells a great story.
- •Adam Savage Mythbuster extraordinaire! A man of art,science and all around joy. I love to watch him bust myths but what enjoy now are his Internet builds and shows. He is SO talented and really loves what he does. Just like we all wish we could.
- •President Barack Obama A man that had to be in my opinion one of our greatest presidents. He stayed cool and I believe really tried to make the world a better place. But he was up against racism, ignorance, terrorists and political back stabbing. That he got anything done at all is still a miracle.
- •Bruce Springsteen The term working class hero is bandied about but to me Bruce is the people's poet. Not just the songs with lryics that can inspire and make you weep is rock music that can rip you up. Listening to him on the radio is a joy. Seeing him live is an experience! Love this man!