Issues I Have With the Paul Blart 2 Trailer
- •When Paul Blart pats the hindquarters of a police horse, it kicks him clean across the street and into a car window.
- •If that horse really kicked him across the street into a car, based on the impact with the car alone, he'd be dead. That would be the end of the movie.
- •If a horse really did that to a person, nearly unprovoked, they would have to put that horse down. At the very least an animal with that kind of temperament would not be in a service position.
- •The torque required to kick a 250 pound man approximately 10m so that he hits the car then falls forward onto his head is probably physically impossible, even for the strongest thoroughbred horse.
- •The CGI in that entire clip is terrible.
- •I dunno, I just don't think it's gonna be a good movie, you guys.