ROLES DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON PROBABLY SHOULD'VE PLAYED.
We all know The Rock is the most underrated entertainer of the century- let us consider the rolls he should've played.
- •Albus Dumbledore - Harry Potter 3-7.5What if after Richard Harris died, instead of going the predictable route with Michael Gambon, they threw a curveball and cast Dwayne!!!
- •Pappas - Point BreakSure, Gary Busey played a convincing washed up detective, but imagine if it was Dwayne scolding Keanu on that Hollywood hill top.
- •Seabiscuit - SeabiscuitTake a minute to think about half blind Toby McGuire getting a piggyback to victory from a sprinting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
- •Gordon Gekko - Wall StreetConsider it now- Michael Douglas replaced by Dwayne!
- •Rosalie Mullens - School of RockAlthough Joan Cusack does a great skittish principal, imagine strong and mighty Dwayne as the principal. Talk about the school of hard knocks!
- •Romeo Montague - Romeo + JulietGood job Leo, but not good enough! Picture Dwayne speaking the Shakespearean tongue alongside Claire Danes! An oddity of the ages to say the least, but I an smell an Oscar!
- •Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Connor, Roman Pearce, Letty, Mia and Tej - The Fast And The Furious FranchiseWe know! Dwayne does great playing Luke Hobbs. But imagine an Eddie Murphy and The Klumps approach to this franchise- let Dwayne play every role! Get to work you makeup department you, he doesn't look like Michelle Rodriguez just yet!