THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE ME A BETTER LEADER THAN RICK GRIMES
I've been watching too much of The Walking Dead and people around me get annoyed because I wont shut up about it. I guess this is my life now.
- •I wouldn't breathe so loud.Applies to everyone on the show.
- •No dramatic pauses.Would save valuable time during a zombie apocalypse.
- •Would raise Carl not to be arrogant and annoying.Let's be honest.
- •I would give Daryl at least one long hug every day.This would make me a happier person and give me lots and lots of hope = make me a better leader.
- •I would teach people about zombies.Seriously!!!!!! No one ever heard of zombies??? What's with the "walkers", "biters", "roamers", etc.
- •I would see Michonne's full potential.First of all. She is one of the strongest and smartest characters on the show. Second and what I feel should be the most obvious thing: she has the perfect weapon. She can kill about four walkers per second with that sword. USE HER!!! Send her for a quick walk around the block and the area will be all cleared up.
- •No long stares.I feel like I made my point about the dramatic pauses and this is simular. Just... It's just so not the right time.
- •I would pick up my daughter once in a while.They never hang out!!!! She is a tiny little baby and he's her only parent. He's been doing an awful lot of strolling around the neighborhood lately so it's not that he doesn't have the time???