Things I'll say to Lin Manuel Miranda when I meet him
Currently he's my hero/idol
- •During my most challenging moments of life, the music and lyrics of Hamilton truly spoke to the darkest recesses of my heart.
- •My son loves the song "Guns and Ships." He made me burn it onto a CD so that he can listen to it on repeat.
- •What's your favorite food? Can I cook it for you?
- •My daughters love how Peggy sings her line in the "Schuyler Sisters."
- •Do you hear melodies first or hear lyrics?
- •Is there an easier human emotion to express in song? Is there a more challenging one?
- •Can I watch your creative process?
- •Would you consider moving to the west coast?
- •When you're working/writing, what distracts you?
- •How do you manage a work/home life balance?
- •What has been the most exciting moment associated with Hamilton?