5 Things I'm Grateful For
I list off 5 things I'm grateful for every day because one time a guided mediation suggested that I do so. I'm also realizing that I'm posting a lot of lists on fives. Oh well!
- 1.Female IndependenceI was supposed to go to a friend's house tonight, but I've been really tired all week and I have to get up early tomorrow, so I decided to stay in and hang out with myself, which is something I never would have done just a few months ago. I've found this new independence within myself and I love it! I don't need to rely on other people to have a good time!
- 2.LeftoversI had some leftover eggplant parmesan from Olive Garden for dinner and it was just as good as it was the first time!
- 3.My jobI'm a recess/after school monitor at a Chicago elementary school. Sometimes the kids drive me crazy. This has been a really long week, but today my kids were so great. They were complimenting me and wanting to play with me all day and I was so happy.
- 4.YogaI slept in today (because of my bonkers tiredness) and didn't go to the gym. I did 20 minutes of yoga in my living room instead and it was great!
- 5.My momI usually talk to my mom every day. I didn't get to talk to her yesterday or the day before (and I've been having some dreams where she's suddenly a really awful person. My subconscious is mad at my mom for being too busy to talk, I think.) but I got to talk to her for a long time this evening and I missed her and I feel better now!