May I Geek Out on This Beautiful Song for a Sec?
Hi, Hey There, Hello by The Mowgli's (yes, they have addressed the misplaced apostrophe. They think it's funny. I do not. Still a good band tho.)
- •Oh, my blood may run red, but the thoughts in my head, they are blue, they are purple, they are gold.
- •And there may come a day where my hair, it turns gray, but my soul, oh my soul will never grow old.
- •See, I'm not skin and bones. I am sunshine and snow.
- •I'm this ever-changing earth that we know.
- •I'll melt into a stream, I will glisten and gleam. I'll float on but I'll never grow old.
- •I'll float on but I'll never grow old.
- •(That's just a tiny bit of it!)
- •(That's so dang beautiful!)
- •(Music is so freakin' cool!)