My Day So Far, in Order
- •9am: woke up from a dream where I gave birth to twin girls and we named them Elsa and Anna (Jane the Virgin is infiltrating my subconscious)
- •9-10am: laid in bed, checking social media & reviewing this month's Birchbox.
- •10-11am: FaceTimed my parents.
- •11am-12pm: laid in bed, bought a movie ticket.
- •12pm: went to take a shower; shower was gross. Cleaned the shower.
- •12:30: went to the grocery store across the street to buy some Draino
- •1:15: got on the bus
- •1:40: bought a Diet Coke and a box of Buncha Crunch at Walgreens
- •1:45-3:45: saw "Hail, Caesar!" in a theater with reclining seats!