My Second Favorite Chain Restaurants (#6-10)
Thank you endlessly for the request, @bjnovak! I love food so much!!
- •(6) Chilli's2 for $20??? An appetizer and two entrees for only $20??? Incredible deal. I have to trek down near the Mag Mile for this one, but it's WORTH IT for those unlimited refills in those plastic beer mugs.
- •(7) SonicWhen my roommate and I were looking for apartments two years ago, we stumbled upon a brand new Sonic, which was fun because it is the only one in Chicago. Honestly can't pick a favorite food item, but hmu with that route 44 Diet Coke with lemon and I'm yours.
- •(8) Krispy KremeI received a bit of flack for my hate on DD, but I promise it's only about the donuts. I appreciate DD coffee and whatnot, but it's not a coffee shop. It's a donut shop. Dunkin does not give out free donuts when the "hot and ready" sign is lit up. Dunkin doesn't have a big window where you can watch the donuts being made because DUNKIN DOESNT MAKE THEIR DONUTS FRESH OR IN HOUSE. KRISPY KREME FOREVER!!!
- •(9) Chick Fil AI know, I know, they are a very problematic corporation but y'all still supporting Woody Allen so I'll keep eatin Chick Fil A because no one else has discovered how to make nuggets and waffle fries as good as these folks.
- •(10) PotbellyHave these spread outside the Midwest yet? They should. Aside from being monumentally better than Quizno's, Potbelly does breakfast. And let me tell you what: you can get a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a coffee for under $3. For real??? What a great place that exists in this beautiful country.