Inspired by @jessee
- •LUSH lemony flutterMy holy grail of products. I get terrible hangnails and very dry fingers. This will solve all of the cuticle problems you never knew you had.
- •Jeffree Starr liquid velour lipstickMy search for the perfect matte lipstick has finally ended. I'm slowly building my collection - I buy one every time I get a paycheck.
- •Herbal Essences Hello HydrationI went from having frizzy, dried out hair with tons of split ends to having soft, shiny, healthy hair that smells good all the time when I started using this stuff. It's cheaper than salon brands, but it does wonders for you hair.
- •Cucumber waterHONESTLY THE BEST IF U DIDNT ALREADY KNO
- •Wool socks with TevasI don't even care what this looks like, but there is no other combo for your feet that is more comfortable. Any day that is between 48 and 64 degrees, I'm wearing wool socks with Tevas.
- •Conga by Gloria EstefanRemember this song?? It's still great!
- •Embark jar top backpackIt. Holds. Everything.
- •Argo TeaThere are a bunch of shops here in Chicago, but I'm sure you can find their bottled tea elsewhere?? It's so good!