Ten Things I Understand Only Marginally but Speak About With Absolute Confidence 😬
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •American IdolI stopped watching after season 9 but I pretend to know everything about it.
- •Gender Norms & IssuesI do my research on this, actually. I am a wacky social liberal and I love defending all people but sometimes I get my words mixed up.
- •BaseballI love baseball. I love the Royals. I still find myself being confused at games though.
- •FashionMy best friend is a fashion designer so I think I know everything about fashion. But every once in awhile, I find myself not minding when people have brown and black together.
- •Judy GarlandThis one hurts to admit. I read a 450 pg biography on her...in 8th grade. I watched her entire filmography...in 8th grade. And my memory isn't the greatest, so 8 years later I find that I've forgotten a lot.
- •MusicalsI'm a theater kid constantly surrounded by theater kids. I pretend to know all about everything they're talking about, but I only know about the musicals I've been in or seen (which isn't a ton).
- •Grey's AnatomyMuch like a combination of Judy Garland and American Idol: I've seen every episode up until this season, but I've forgotten a lot. It started like 11 years ago! I can't remember all of that!
- •MadonnaI know A LOT about Madonna, but I wasn't born until 1994 so I can't claim to know everything because I wasn't born when she was doing so much!
- •ChicagoI live here, but I'm that awful person who has never been south of Chinatown, west of wicker park, or north of Loyola.