THINGS THAT MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE TODAY
- •The grown man on the bus leafing through a My Little Pony coloring book
- •The man who made eye contact with me at the laundromat while I threw away a pair of underwear, and then laughed at me
- •The weird, unidentified bug I killed in my room
- •The customer service lady at Jewel Osco who told me to "ask the guy in aisle five" for boxes, and said "if he has any, he'll give them to you."
- •The man who told me that the women's restroom was to the left at Target when he saw that I was about to walk into the men'sNow I'm really mad about gender.
- •The man who sells weird magazines on the corner of my street
- •The cashier at Target who set my change on the counter instead of into my outstretched hand.