WHAT'S GIVING ME LIFE ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Chicago Dictator, Rahm Emanuel, has forced his public school staff & students to stay in school until today, June 21st. It's the last day of school and I feel free.
- •This gif of Oprah at the TonysAka me when the last kid walks out the door today
- •Constant refills of my venti ice coffee w/ light soy & 3 pumps of classicIT'S DOUBLE STAR WEEK, GOLD CARD HOLDERS!! LIVE IT UP!!
- •This gif of Jay Z doing push-ups with Blue Ivy on his backMe powerin thru my last shift
- •This water bottle I bought yesterday for $4It's a bit. I pretend to be a minion because it makes my friend Max real upset. So I bought it as a bit. It's the best. I put orange and lemon in it and it's so refreshing!
- •This gif of David BowieIt's the type of energy I'm channeling into the students. They're climbing the fence? I DON'T CARE. They want to take 5 ketchup packets when they're only supposed to take 2? I DON'T CARE. They're screaming indoors? I DON'T CARE.
- •The weather todayGiving 👏🏼 me 👏🏼 life 👏🏼