Already on li.st? Open in app.
Specifically this creepy 29-year-old.
- 1.I actually have no interest in spending all of my time with someone, so he could always be gone doing football things and I wouldn't care.
- 2.I like football. A lot. But not so much that I would always talk to him about it. And I don't pretend to know how to make teams or players better, so it would just be like, "Carry on. Do your thing."
- 3.Related to but different from the previous: former cheerleader. So, win or lose, I'm on your side.
Let me know if you have an opinion about any of them.
- •A Paris Apartmentby Michelle Gable
- •Bad Feminist: Essaysby Roxane Gay
- •Code Name Verityby Elizabeth Wein
I love binge watching pretty much any television show, but there are a few series that deserve to be watched over and over and over. So if I'm trapped on a desert island, I'd better have these in my bag.
- •FriendsIt's quotable, relatable, and I know it so well I laugh before the jokes are made. Plus, it's in my interest to choose series that are longer, and 10 seasons provides plenty of variety.
- •The OfficeDitto the quotable bit, mentioned above. But The Office has the added bonus of Jim Halpert 😍, and I'm only really familiar with the first four seasons. So I've got plenty of episodes I still need to commit to memory.
- •Veronica MarsLess mainstream than my other two choices, Veronica Mars is a series many people haven't seen but should. As a bonus, I have a short-term memory with tv plots so if I wait long enough between viewings, I forget who killed Lily. Plus: Jason Dohring? Don't mind if I do.