THINGS MY PARENTS TOLD ME THAT I'M PRETTY SURE WERE LIES.
- •We are distant relatives to Woodrow Wilson.
- •A distant cousin was first man hung in SC. (Wait, did Woodrow know about this? Couldn't he have stopped it?)
- •Don't hang your head out of the car window. A little red headed girl like myself once got her head knocked off by a telephone pole by doing it.
- •Marty Robbins revolutionized Country Music
- •My favorite pinks sweater was left at the zoo. (More likely my mom threw it away because I would not let her wash it.)
- •We had tickets to the Elvis concert the day he died.
- •Dr. Pepper causes headaches.