FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
I can share more but I'm not sure who really cares :---)
- •I really enjoy cheap beer.Seriously though, I'd take an ice cold PBR over one of those hand-crafted beers any day.
- •I'm weirdly fascinated with all things airports.I think it mostly comes from the fact that I used to fly across the country every year by myself from ages 7-14, but whenever I get a chance to go on a trip somewhere one of the best parts for me is being at the airport.
- •Once I graduated from college I packed up all my shit and moved across the country.Call it what you will, but once I graduated from UCLA I got all my things together and drove across the country from LA to Columbus, Ohio (where I currently am). Yes it's random and yes I miss California. However, I recommend this to anyone who grew up in one place their entire young-adult life. It's invigorating, stressful, eye-opening, nerve wracking, and entirely worth it.
- •I'm ambidextrous.I do all things sports-related with my left hand/arm/foot and then I write and eat with my right hand. When I was younger I liked to pretend I was part of the X-Men.
- •I have always wanted to hug a bear.Brown bear, black bear, grizzly bear, panda bear, etc. Since I can remember I have always wanted to hug a bear and become best friends with it.