PLACES I NEED TO VISIT BEFORE I DIE
- •Tokyo, JapanI'd prefer to explore the entire country, but I'll settle with Tokyo for now. I've heard the city is unlike anything you've ever experienced, and then I've also heard it's a waste of time. Regardless, I'm visiting this wonderland sometime in my life. It's a must.
- •New ZealandThis one might be due to my undying love for LOTR. But it's also something more than that. There's something that seems so magical about New Zealand; almost as if it's one of a few places left in the world mostly untouched by industrialism. It has an aroma of purity to it.
- •Budapest, HungaryThis one comes from my fascination with history. Also, Budapest is covered in beautiful buildings. I love art and architecture and I really, really want to visit this Eastern European playground.
- •MontrealIf I'm being honest here, I don't know much about Montreal. Except that it's supposed to be a beautiful city with a thriving culinary scene. I also want to try some amazing poutine.
- •YellowstoneThis place looks fucking amazing. Wild, peaceful, harsh, and natural. It doesn't bother me that tourists have died visiting this spot. Honestly that just adds more of a thrill. More importantly, it's been a childhood dream of mine to hug a bear and this is where I will accomplish just that.