Things I'm good at, but shouldn't be.
Most of these are food-related. I'm sorry for what some of you are about to find out about me. Read at your own risk.
- •Eating a whole 50-piece of McDonald's chicken nuggets in one sitting.
- •Creating mountains of dirty clothes that rival the Swiss Alps.
- •Spending all my money on books when I've already run out of room on my bookshelves.
- •Eating a large pepperoni and green pepper pizza with a side of bread sticks with ease.
- •Remembering all the little details about someone and then seeming like a creep when I joke about them or ask about them later on.
- •Drinking cups of black coffee throughout the entirety of my day like they're water.
- •Wanting to help out animals more than people at most times.
- •Zoning out when someone tells me about their day cause I wish I was eating tacos instead.
- •Hardly being able to tan despite being out in the sun for 2+ hours.
- •Letting my dog persuade me into sharing my dinner with him after he just ate his.
- •There's definitely more, but I'm not sure if everyone would want to read about that since they're...well...you know 🔥