TO ME, HAPPINESS IS...
Happiness derives from a variety of sources for me. One thread of happiness that I'm lucky enough to have on a daily basis is when I walk through my front door and my dog freaks out like he hasn't seen me in years.
- •He's a Boston terrier and he's almost five years old. His name is Ajax - named after an Ancient Greek warrior/king.
- •Officially he's not my dog. He's actually my girlfriend's dog, but we've been together for quite some time that I've been lucky enough to adopt him as my own.
- •He's an absolute freak. He'll play with you for hours and bring you seven different toys in the process.
- •He's pretty damn photogenic. Not gonna lie, almost all of my pictures on my phone consist of him, my dogs back home, family, outdoors, or more of him.
- •No matter what the situation is he can put a smile on my face. No matter how angry, sad, irritated, or sick I feel he can always make me crack a smile.
- •My girlfriend does too! Don't get me wrong. But this is a little different - if that makes any sense. I'm a huge dog lover and less of a fan of kids, so he's like my son.
- •Call it what you will, but I love the hell outta him. He snores like a motherfucker, but I wouldn't have it any other way.