Things I haven't let other people ruin for me.
A good while back, I was discussing the "O Brother Where Art Thou?" Soundtrack with a friend, and I was telling him I didn't like it because it was all the rage. He simply looked at me and said "you shouldn't let other people ruin things for you". Since then, my life has improved because I permit myself to enjoy the the following things.
- •Harry PotterWhere would I be without the Weasley twins?
- •Game of ThronesNow I say "YOU DON'T WATCH GAME OF THRONES??!" with the best of 'em.
- •HamiltonI am glad I am not missing "my shot".
- •Breaking BadI'm glad I didn't miss the TV show equivalent of meth for spite. Now on my third watch-through, I'm regretting this one a little.
- •The Dave Matthews BandFrat boys love it and so do (did) I!
- •O Brother Where Art ThouIt compelled folks to embrace old timey tunes and had an unmistakable impact on the modern sound.
- •Pulp FictionIt's iconic? You can't live without it? It's "literally you"? Wtf does that even mean? Whatever. I'm in and I love it!