FAVORITE MUSICALS REGULARLY PERFORMED BY HIGH SCHOOLS
- •Fiddler on the RoofEveryone has a love interest, it's so awkward to watch.
- •Bye Bye Birdie!There is no way any school could ever mess it up.
- •The King and IOnly one character is Caucasian, it's so awkward to watch.
- •GreaseAge appropriate and you get to hear 16 year old boys try to talk like greasersSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Anything GoesSo many inappropriate characters and lyrics that have to be glossed over or straight up censored.Suggested by @shawnastoltzfoos