5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
I flipped through my album furiously until my friends roommate yelled STOP. Here are your results✌🏽️
- •Valentine's Day with my sweetie in San Francisco. This is near the Sutro bath ruins. We just had dinner at Portos.
- •Flying over Mexico City I know everyone takes these out the window lame photos so I took a bunch and just posted one. This is a part of the city that never made the cut.
- •A selfie of where the plant kept annoying me by tickling my head while I was getting a pedicure.
- •Sign leading to the briefing room the day before AIDS watch in Washington DC we I gathered and organized with other ambassadors of Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation including her legacy of grandchildren to take congressional meetings with and on behalf of people living with HIV.
- •Indigo dyeing workshop for my friend Natalie's baby shower a while back.