- •My dad's voiceI don't have any recordings of it but I remember it very clearly. It was kind of a low and deep gravely manly voice. His shouts were intense and captivating. I used to be annoyed by it because he talked so much but I'd give anything to hear it again.
- •Trains passing by from my bedroom window
- •Electric fansProbably my favorite white noise of all time
- •Boiling waterCan't really explain this one
- •Being underwaterI can't swim well so I haven't spent a lot of time underwater but it's incredibly soothing until I realized I could drown at literally any moment
- •Washing machineReminds me of going to the laundromat with my dad and playing arcade games while our clothes got cleaned.
- •Kittens meowing (for no more than 3 minutes)