I have to be away from my baby on his first night
Sam was born today.
- •It's a shared recovery room so I can't stay the night
- •I'm at home and I can't sleep. It's past midnight. Visiting hours start at 8 am.
- •I just swipe through pictures of him I took today
- •I'll never forget holding him for the first time.
- •He doesn't cry much. He's very chill. Mostly he sleeps.
- •I'm worried he's not eating enough.
- •I'm just writing this list because I don't know what else to do.
- •Constant worrying is what parents do I guess.
- •I'm drinking the "special occasion" whiskey