THINGS I DIDN'T REALIZE I LIKED ABOUT PRAGUE
I just got back from Prague
- •I miss smoky bars. Zlateho Tygra was an experience.
- •It's not all a tourist hellhole if you avoid the hotspots (duh)
- •Beer is like $2 a pint. 💖
- •Czech food is basically borrowed from Middle Earth
- •Mozart debuted Don Giovanni there. The last standing theater where he performed is in Prague
- •Uber is stupid cheap there. But your driver might be a pizza delivery guy.
- •People still remember communism.
- •I didn't get gout, despite the beer and meat consumption.
- •Men and women are above average looking.