Toys I'm Totally Not Bitter About Never Having Gotten As a Kid
- •Star Wars AT-ATThis is the crown jewel of Star Wars toys. It's huge, it can carry a whole squad of Stormtroopers to reeenact the Rebels hopeless defense of their base in the Battle of Hoth. I never got it when I turned 3. Or 4. Or 5. Or 6. Or 7.
- •NESThe first time I played this at my friends house I was like let me live in Marios world, even if I keep dying every 5 seconds. (I was never very good at avoiding Koopas)
- •A motorized toy car you could rideGood thing no one I went to school with had one either or I'd be in juvy for murder
- •Transformers Omega SupremeThe biggest of them all. Good thing I never got what I wanted all the time or I'd be an insufferable tool to this day.
- •Super Soaker 100Or this or I'd probably be in the NRA. Fine mom, you were right.