Five Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •A carrot cake I bakedSo I owed a really good friend of mine a lot of favours and decided to pay her back all at once with a homemade carrot cake for her birthday. Little did I know my huge ass grater had gone missing, so I grated EIGHT full-sized carrots with a tiny grater that could only fit my index finger. I spent 2.5 hours grating the carrots and had a terrible back ache for the next 2 days.
- •An underwhelming picture of the Empire State BuildingFrom top of the rock
- •Dim SumMy brother's gradation lunch
- •Dinner with a close friendWe split a tom yum pasta, currywurst with truffle fries and roast pork
- •An artistic shot of a bald treeI was trying to be a hipster