My Favorite NYC Restaurants
Places I like to eat at in NYC
- •Noreetuh3 courses for only $42! The wine list is also great/affordable. Some of the best service in the city
- •Union Square CafeDanny Meyer's first restaurant in a new space that's like the old space on steroids but still feels like home.
- •MartaI'm a huge fan of USHG restaurants, the pizza here doesn't feel heavy because of the fresh ingredients and isn't too pricey for the quality.
- •JungsikIf I have money to splurge, which is rare, I love to go to this spot. It shows that Korean food can be raised to the level of fine dining.
- •AtoboyThe former Chef de Cuisine of Jungsik, Chef Junghyun Park, has opened a restaurant with his wife Ellia, and I couldn't be happier since I can actually afford eating here a decent amount. It's a great place to bring a lot of friends so you can try more dishes. The flavors of each one just come together perfectly.