Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •This is our newest addition, WendlerHe's almost a year old
- •We weren't in the market for another dog
- •We have 1 old, blind pup and 3 cats already3 cats = because we're gaaaaay
I'm posting this here bc there's only 1 person who actually knows me...
- •We're engaged
- •UsI'm the summer. I don't wear straps in the winter.
Admittedly @workbitch requested how I WOULD spend it, but here's how I did:
- •It took me 8 hours for the suggestion to load!Woah List, glitchy much? Sokay, me too!
- •I have absolutely nothing on my Amazon list right now
- •And I have $20 to spend
Inspired by @sam All of this makes me realize I'm really into special needs pets.
- •A cat whose name sounds like a sneeze! Atchoum!
- •A cat with crossed eyes!
- •A cat with NO eyes
I didn't realize that was going to happen and took a student back to my office
- •"Did your mom just get a cell phone? You are blowing up."
Not that I'm "old and all knowing" but I have had to learn all of these lessons, I talk to a lot of people about love, AND I've had a lot of therapy.
- •You're a fucking catch and you're not the kind of person anyone should be confused aboutMake this your dating mantra. Once you believe it you're UNSTOPPABLE I tell you!!
- •Throw out the planning for "forever"Forever not a destination, it's just a collection of every days. You don't LOOK for a forever, you collect it together.
- •I know you have "a type" - STOP THATI had a type too. I thought "my type" was "adventurous girls who looked like boys." But turns out THAT always translated to impossibly immature and unstable. Once I asked myself "How's that working out for you?" I stopped...and magic sort of happened.
- •One of us had pretty intense gasI mean...that's domestic bliss right?
- •We woke up late and reminisced about the wedding we went to last nightWherein I gleefully exclaimed to the most right wing person there: "Scalia is dead! Let's have a gay wedding!!" And then waited for a high-five.
- •I went to pick up our farm eggs
Today was sort of a crap day, so Ima list things that went WELL
- •There was a Car2Go very close this morning
- •Serial 1 is updating about Adnan's hearing
- •My caseload didn't blow up at me for being out yesterday
I saw a nutritionist recently and she asked me what my goals were. "350/170/315" Her eyes fell out of her head. "I don't give a hooey about the scale, I care about lifting weights."
- •Age: 38
- •Me, at my all-time heaviest weight:319# (144kilos) and 33 years old
- •Years eating Paleo 4.5
Alt title: A typical, pre super-bowl, date night conversation with my love
- •Steph: (Some story about a Buffalo football team going to the Super Bowl 4 times and losing 4 times. Then someone went to another team, won, and went back to tell his old coach about how that ring was "for all of them.")
- •Me: That's it. I really need to just start my period already.
- •Steph: That's a weird response. Why?