The Day I Knew I Was an Adult...
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Buying a rug that cost more than $400And then buying 3 more. And then one for $1200. And then I died and hated adulthood
- •Dusting the house
- •Every time I run out of a box of staplesWhen I was a kid I'd play "Office" and just staple pieces of paper together. Like 800 times I guess. Every time I have to refill my stapler now I think about how tickled 5-year old Jenn would be
- •When I hired movers instead of asking my friendsBecause when you're in your 30s you really just need to pay someone
- •When I bought "pet stairs" for my aging, blind, and nearly deaf dog
- •When I consider insurance plans and health savings accountsThat shit is hard to understand and enrages me. Enraaaages me.
- •When I started using Amazon's "Subscribe and Save" auto-delivery for household itemsRather than just let them run out and kick myself for 3 weeks bc I keep forgetting them
- •Retirement plan blahblahblah
- •Getting organic produce delivered.
- •Buying art
- •Realizing most of the shows I record are on the HGTV or DIY networks