Activities For Insomniacs
After you've read a book, watched 3 movies, finished a series on Netflix, and the Ambien isn't doing it for you...now what?
- •YouTube Tutorials. Or if you're fancy, tutorials on Lynda.com. Thursday night I completed a 5 hour course in CSS. True story.
- •Look for a new job and send out resumes. Hey you've already reached the end of the Internet and watched everything on TV.
- •Play dress up with your pet.
- •Try and be crafty even if it looks like crap.
- •Learn how to shuffle a deck of cards. Once you've unlocked that achievement, learn how to PLAY cards. Or some other game and master it so you impress your friends.
- •Redecorate. Rearranging furniture or swapping out linens totally counts.
- •Bake or cook something so you won't have to waste time doing it later in the week. You'll probably be hungry at 3 a.m. anyway so food would be convenient.
- •Organize, or at least clean up, your closet/drawers/jewelry box/shoes. You'll definitely find some stuff you forgot about and that'll give you some bonus old "new" stuff.
- •Make lists. Lots and lots of lists.