COMPONENTS FOR TOP NOTCH CAR CAMPING
some things for pleasant outside living. NOTE: if you wanna carry everything you need to survive on your back and hike 10 miles to your campsite: THIS LIST IS NOT FOR YOU.
- •EVEN IF ITS JUST 2 PEOPLE, GET A TENT THAT SAYS ITS FOR 4 PEOPLEa little bigger is a little better and if you wanna know why then look to point #2 on this list
- •A QUEEN SIZE AIR MATTRESSi am serious. you wanna feel like a queen of the wilderness and glory in the fresh air and actually sleep WELL? put an air mattress in that tent! a big fat juicy one. sleep in sleeping bags on top. thank me later
- •A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY POWERED AIR THINGY FOR SAID AIR MATTRESSits blows up the whole dang thing in about 7 minutes and its not very loud
- •A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY POWERED LANTERNthe one we have is Coleman- it's bright as hell, can be plugged into the car to charge and lasts forever on one charge anyways. fuck a flashight! youre camping!
- •FOLDING CHAIRS THAT CAN RECLINE (BONUS FOR A CUP HOLDER)youre gonna wanna sit by your fire and drink a whole lot. the chairs are key
- •A CAST IRON SKILLETthis is all you need to cook on a grill, a propane stove, a fire. whatever! its kinda one pan cooking if you do meals that cascade into one another e.g. fry bacon then use the fat in the pan to cook potatoes / eggs. BONUS: can be used as a mallet to hammer in tent stakes
- •BOX WINEdon't be a snob! there are decent ones out there; its not just Franzia anymore it's 2015 you jackanapes! Won't spill, no cork to keep track of, and last over a couple nights (maybe)
- •ENAMELWARE PLATES AND CUPSsuper durable and cute as hell (what can i say, I'm an aesthete)
- •A FRENCH PRESSbring some ground up beans in a jar. boil water and make decent coffee for yourself, you'll be psyched
- •PACKABLE HAMMOCKAnd related mounting accessories. You will nap like Athena.Suggested by @lucas
- •HeadlampsOne per person. Because as awesome as the bright electric lantern is, you don't wanna be carrying that to the bathroom at night. You need your hands free...Suggested by @eatthelove