...or are they?
- •every time i cough in my sleep it's because a spider crawled down my throat
- •i'll choke on a sandwich when i'm home alone and not be able to do heimlich against a table or whatever you do to not die
- •if we leave our deck door open at night a raccoon will saunter in and attack our dog with his tiny leathery human-y hands
- •i'll trip crossing against the light and get run over by a humvee and you'll have to use my dental records to identify me
- •it's been so long since I've been to the dentist my dental records won't identify me
- •our bed will break while we're sleeping and crush my dog underneathi legit make preston check the bolts like once a week. its been taken apart and put together through 3 moves and i'm like WHAT IF AN IMPORTANT BOLT IS MISSING?!!
- •that the Big One will happen while I am on BART, underground, and I'll have to help keep a fellow commuter alivei know a belt is also a tourniquet (see my previous list about medical shows)
- •i'll fall down any stairs i walk down and break my 2 front teeth offlots of dental related fear i am realizing
- •I'll be that person who finds a finger/dead frog/plastic shard/field mouse in her takeout😳