MY IPHONE HOME SCREEN: EXPLAINED
i am way more interested in seeing these than i thought i would be!!
- •here's my home screen
- •i like to make groups and name them w emoji. anything outside a group is just more important to me right now
- •📷photo related apps. the camera and insta are used too much to be in a group
- •🎵music stuff duh
- •👀looking for something- settings, yelp, amazon, etsy, opentable etc
- •🏃🏻can you do this for me: lyft uber postmates instacart etc
- •💻internetty life things: twitter facebook snapchat etc not sure why kindle is there but it is
- •important outside-a-group apps: ListApp, Groupme (to text with one group of friends on east coast), WhatsApp (to text with my bff group - between SF, LA, NY and Spain this is the easiest way). Routesy tells me when MUNI is coming, Simply Being is a meditation app and its my new favorite way to fall asleep.