MY MUSTHAVE MULTIPLES
when i love a thing, i buy a few. (these all spark joy, for all you Kondo-heads out there). these things are currently in heavy rotaysh:
- •RACHEL COMEY MARS SLIDEi have black and brown. i wear them 90% of the time. they are fancy and also casual and the shoe for me that is best suited to a San Francisco hilly lifestyle
- •KATE SPADE SATUDAY PERFECT CIRCLE SKIRTi have 4 of them. not kidding. last summer i started doing some uniform dressing which is button down or tee knotted at waist, drapey coat / cardigan, this skirt, clogs. This is not too circley, not too short, has pockets. FYI: This company is going out of business so everything is cheap as hell, and these skirts are still in the sale section
- •UNIF HOLE CARDIGANi have it in black, mustard and bubblegum pink (pictured). its the perfect oversizeness and drape and length. soft and warm and also has pockets. i wish it came in navy and white
- •J CREW PAJAMA SETS (MONOGRAMMED)i have white and blue. with ESO on the pocket. it feels fancy AND comfy, a winning combination. I have dreams of wearing the white ones with a fur coat but have yet to figure out where in SF this could actually take place (everywhere?)
- •VINTAGE FLAX BY JEANNE ENGELHARTaddicted to buying vintage linen boxy cropped tops from this brand. it's 100% art school teacher and "funky aunt from sausalito" by nature but if you wear it with cute skirts or jeans and clogs its "the new minimal". this is the label i search for on ebay- there are inspirational tags on each item AND it usually costs less than 40 bucks. THIS IS MY HOTTEST TIP YALL.
- •here are 3 of the aforementioned items in action