OUTFIT SELFIE TIPS
this was requested by @jon and i cant tell if it's a dissrequest. BUT HERE YOU GO ANYWAYS, because you all secretly want this list !
- •full length mirror optionaljust step back enough to show full lewk. shoes can be a separate post. i did my best selfie work in the conde nast bathrooms from 2011-2014 and those mirrors are above sink only
- •don't use a flashduh. dont be shtoops.
- •be as well lit as possibleas in, candlelight isnt gonna cut it and neither is your moodlighting. bright natural light is the nicest, or the overhead lighting scheme of the employee bathroom
- •take it yourselfIts a SELFIE !!!
- •hold the camera straight and steadyi prize symmetry and composition and just cuz its a pic of my outfit in my messy guest room doesnt mean it shouldnt be QUALITY
- •use afterlightor vsco or whatever you want to make the angles straight and shit. do NOT use whatever that weird face and body photoshop shit is - its so noticeable and then youre a freak who photoshops selfies. and you look like carrot top
- •show off why your outfit deserves to be seenif its a giant coat lets see how giant if your titties look great lets see cleave if its a crazy print shirt lemme get a good look
- •wear lipstickit looks nice