TERRIBLE TELEVISION THAT GIVES ME LIFE
Just a sampling of the worst things I love. I swear I will EVENTUALLY watch all 5 of the Better Call Saul's gathering virtual dvr dust. until then....
- •ELLEN'S DESIGN CHALLENGEsuper low budge furniture design competish show on HGTV. i think they film it with an iphone. Ellen is on it for like 2 mins in maybe 2 eps. They have to do things like make a couch in 1 day. My favorite contender is 25 and lives in Brooklyn and the only tools she brought to the competition were a box of crayons (for sketches) (obvs)
- •SHAHS OF SUNSETI straight up live for this shit. Rich persians livin dat LA life. Well, Asa lives in Venice but still. also they eat the best food (tadig whaaa) and i love when they argue in Farsi. bonus: Asa's boyfriend is one of Jermaine Jackson's sons (not Jermajesty, I wish) and she calls him Daddy.
- •HOUSE HUNTERS TINY HOUSESi watch every minute of the HH Franchise but Tiny Houses is really the worst of the worst which of course means the best. Some hippie in LA ended up with a yurt with no kitchen or bathroom bc the corners would mess with the acoustics for her sounding bowls 👌👌👌👌
- •THE LEGEND OF MICK DODGEthis crazy old coot lives in the woods in Washington state. He does stuff like trade wine he made with his feet for a pair of buckskin pants. its probs fake as shit but its great
- •REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MELBOURNEHousewives is the one Bravo thing i DONT watch but these Aussie got me like whoa. My favorite, a barrister, looks like a drag version of Stockard Channing and she always calls gossip "Chinese Whispers". [ "That's a Chinese Whisper, I never said you were a slut"] my other fave is married to the bassist of Silverchair (remember?) and she's a psychic who has a line of disgusting bottled cocktails called La Mascara.