Things I Want to Eat When I Get Back to the Us
I've been living in Chile for a year and am about to go home. The food here is notoriously bad- everything is either bland or soaked in lemon juice, the meat is tough, they regularly eat pale pink hot dogs smothered in mayonnaise and mustard, and bread is their staple food item (which I can't eat). This is everything I've been missing.
- •Real tacos
- •Huge salads that aren't soggy and wilted
- •Gluten free everything (Cinnamon buns, donuts, pies)
- •Really good fish that's not super expensive
- •A mother effing steak (should just go next door to Argentina for this)
- •A full Patterson's breakfast
- •A good cup of coffee from Coffee Emporium
- •Chocolate chip cookies and soy milk
- •Lots of curries: Thai & Indian, with tofu and different kinds of weird noodles
- •Giant bowls full of crunchy vegetables- like a salad made out of kale, crunchy lettuce, cabbage, brussel sprouts, carrots, peppers, etc.
- •Crappy fast food. McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc.
- •Gf chicken nuggets! And waffles! Chicken and waffles!