Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •This screenshot of my own snapBecause I still have no clue how Snapchat works and probably never will.
- •Google Image results for "silk tree"Because my drunk best friend wanted to know what kind of tree was in her new backyard and I knew she wouldn't remember otherwise.
- •Facebook picture of my sweet baby nieceBecause I wanted to send it to my spouse as proof that this baby looks like just a tiny (and adorable) adult.
- •Adam Lambert's face x a millionBecause less is not more. More is more. Duh?
- •This important memeBecause.
- •This conversation with my spouseBecause apparently this made sense at some point in semi-recent history (maybe refer to that last meme for explanation?).