Favorite Childhood Shows
I'm not sure about the definition of childhood, but these are (for the most part) shows for children. That I thoroughly enjoy. So, here it is.
- •Curious GeorgeOne of my favorite things ever. Sadly, I could still sit down and binge watch seasons of this.
- •The BackyardigansLike 32% of the reason I want to have kids is so I can watch this again without being judged. Okay, that's a little much, but you get my point.
- •Tweety BirdI'm not sure if this was the name of the show, or if this was even a separate show from Looney Tunes, but Tweety and Sylvester get their own mention.
- •Mickey Mouse Club HouseI didn't frequently watch this, but I do now when it's on TV and it's great. Oh Toooodles! Good Lord my life is sad...
- •Star Wars: The Clone WarsStayed up until 8:00 to watch this one, pretty big deal. Also this show is actually great. Don't argue.
- •Modern FamilyYes, this counts. It deserves to count.
- •Looney TunesA classic. Also the perfect way to end this list.