If I Was Trapped on a Deserted Island and Could Only Bring 5 Tv Shows
Suggested by @imben. Well for one I'm assuming that there's going to be a television or phone or iPad or something to watch these shows one or else this list would be completely different. Also, I think the title should say "have" instead of "bring" because it sounds like I'm voluntarily getting trapped on this island. Maybe I am, who knows?
- 6.Arrow (Flashbacks Seasons 1 & 2)Okay, I know Ben said five shows, so I'm counting this as a random bonus. Only the flashbacks, from only season one and two. Considering he's trapped on an island for a good portion of time, I might learn a few things.
- 5.LostSeems like this might be useful for something... Just a hunch.
- 4.DaredevilDepending on where this island is, and who or what may be on it, knowing a few martial arts moves is never a bad thing. Also, would be a nice reminder of my faith.
- 3.How I Met Your MotherChallenge accepted. Always fun to watch, nice breath of fresh air, and Barney Stinson encouraging you to... do stuff. Nice. And the series nine finale could easily be used to start a fire. Seeing that burn...
- 2.Parks and RecreationAmy Poehler, Rashida Jones, Aziz Ansari, Rob Lowe, and of course Chris Pratt. If I'm stuck on an island, at least I could spend my time with these people.
- 1.The OfficeAbsolutely. No questions here, my favorite TV show ever.