Pixar Movies Worst to Best
This was not easy, and to be totally honest I may change the order of some of these films later, and add onto it.
- •Cars 2This is a very not good movie. Not good.
- •RatatouilleI didn't really enjoy this movie, something about the rodents.
- •A Bug's LifeI didn't really enjoy this movie, something about the bugs.
- •CarsThis was a better movie than its sequel, but still why?
- •Wall•EThis is a pretty good movie, I just feel like there are several better ones. With talking.
- •The Good DinosaurThis is not a normal Pixar movie by any means, and I feel it gets lots of unnecessary distaste for that. I appreciate what this movie tried to do. Sure, it didn't "feel" like Pixar, but changes are good.
- •BraveAnother movie that doesn't necessarily "feel" like classic Pixar, but it's a good movie nonetheless.
- •Monsters UniversityI really love this movie. It's hilarious, fun, and shows us the beginning of Mulder and Scully. I mean Mike and Sully. There are multiple flaws, which keep it from being as good as it could be, but this remains an fun, enjoyable Pixar flick.
- •Toy StoryThe first film of Pixar, and a great one.
- •Finding DoryIt took me a second viewing to fully appreciate this movie, but I believe that this is a very strong sequel to the Pixar great Finding Nemo. If it can make you cry, laugh, and... other stuff I guess? Then it's another great achievement by Pixar.
- •Inside OutI believe this film was made on a deep level that most viewers didn't understand. This is one of the bet Pixar movies ever made in my mind, and without a doubt the most original and creative.
- •Toy Story 2The Toy Story franchise just keeps getting better, with the introduction of new characters, this sequel is one of the best.
- •Monsters Inc.Kitty! Excuse me as I go and cry and quote this entire movie. I want to go watch it now, be right back.
- •Finding NemoJust keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming! What do we do? We swim, swim. Wahauhahau, we love to swim!
- •The IncrediblesThe best Fantastic Four movie, and it's not even a Fantastic Four movie. What it is, is a great, hysterical Pixar action film
- •Toy Story 3So long, partne— *sobs* The best of the Toy Story movies. Tell me you didn't cry, I dare you.
- •UpAble to craft a better love story in the first fifteen minutes than most films can do the entire runtime. This has everything great about Pixar, packed into a heartfelt story that I love to watch every single time.